Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Silver Nitrate - Cells On Cervix



Today I present you now before the first product of my new Bobbi Brown products .
The Creamy Concealer comes simple in a black jar in which a mirror is integrated. You can buy the concealer in two versions. Either with a loose powder that is placed under the concealer in a separate compartment or in my case only the concealer.

Name: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
content: 1.7 g
Price: 26 € (concealer + powder costs 32 €)


Currently, there is the concealer in 11 colors. All are based while on a yellowish tone. Who is prone to strong blue or dark circles should therefore draw on a Corrector. I can put you to the Bobbi Brown Concealer Corrector only to heart. I have used it at the beauty workshop and was very impressed!


As the name implies, the product is creamy. The consistency is very beautiful flexible and is easily removed from the jar. I use for my MAC 244 brush (fluffy brush panel). This brings me to personally handle the best that I can to achieve a very natural result. You have to have to watch the concealer where you takes too much product. "A little goes a long way!"

The opacity is sufficient for my purposes. In general, I stage the concealer in the category "Medium Opacity. The result is like BB says, of course.
Once the concealer has set, it stays the whole day on the spot. With a powder on the sets of CC away into the crow's feet.

I usually just use the concealer under the eyes. That does not mean he is not on other parts like nose, pimples and redness does well. For that I use but still prefer my MAC Studio Finish Concealer . this way, a comparison photo of the MAC and BB Concealer.


The MAC concealer in the color "NC 20" and the BB Conealer in "Porcelain".

I can recommend you the concealer really only because I could see absolutely nothing negative on the product! :-)

Greetings
LaMiezée

0 comments:

Post a Comment