Monday, January 31, 2011

Peeing A Lot Tired And Sad

TODO list

UFO `S material should break down and come first!

Ufoabbau:

a blanket finished!



Embroidery:

-SAL embroidery done by solo.borde - ready!

1 followers

Nicholas bag for Marcel

-4 Seasons by Tanja Franz - spring started


Crochet: Making

-remianders cover of Manuel finished - ready!
execute
-my stash of Anhäkeldeckerl

a Anhäkeldeckerl clover

Scarf 's

-Adventkalenderstieferl - 9 pieces



Knitting:

scarf's and perhaps the one or two pairs of socks

started a pleated Baktus


cards:

-the remaining thematic maps from 2010 finished work through - 1 Map

-to Desire and whim own cards


Crafts:

-just what I feel like it

sewing:

hab me a thing or made to sew, we'll see what I can do



Also I have made my time to do something for me and my house does not always give away everything!!


Let's see what I can do this by the end of the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment