Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How Long Does It Take Daktarin Oral Gel To Work



So let us to the next Bobbi Brown product that I use now for over 4 weeks. It's about the Bronzing Powder Golden Light in color!

Like all BB products, the design is simple, but elegant. The round hinged tins has an integrated mirror inside the lid. Included are 8 g product. The price is 35 € here at ! Choose from five colors.



My color is called Golden Light (1) and is suitable for fair skin. The color is light brown with a very very slight golden undertone! What I like, which is identifies the Bronzer is no red or orange undertones. Really very nice. I think the color is also something for the Snow White of you.


The bronzer has a pleasant consistency. You take a large powder brush is the right amount of product. Can spread very well and blind. The result is extremely natural and just as it should have been: How kissed by the sun! I use the bronzer on the cheekbones usually on the nose and forehead or at the hairline. One can of course also the bronzer for contouring or partially used as a substitute Rouge. Everything looks very good.


I use the BB much better now Bronzer Benefit Hoola Bronzer as my. Precisely because of the slight golden undertone in it. Does my opinion are much livelier and fresher than Hoola. The Benefit Bronzer I take only rather I would like more my face contour.


I think the bronzer really well and can only recommend him to look at times.


Greetings
LaMiezée

0 comments:

Post a Comment