Sunday, January 2, 2011

Antique Nurses Belt Buckle Indian

What I've done manual labor moderately for the year 2011

UFO `S material should break down and come first!

Embroidery:

-SAL embroidery done by solo.borde

Nicholas bag for Marcel

-4 Seasons by Tanja Franz


Crochet:

-remianders cover of Manuel finish

-my stash of Anhäkeldeckerl execute

Scarf 's

-Adventkalenderstieferl


Knitting:

Scarf 's and maybe one or two pairs of socks


cards:

-the remaining thematic maps from 2010 finished work off

-after desire and mood own cards


Crafts:

- Just what I feel like


sewing:
have
-me a thing or made to sew, we'll see what I can do


Also, I've done something for me to make my apartment and Meich not always give away everything!!
Let's see what I can do this by the end of the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment