Saturday, January 8, 2011

Monster Refrigerator For Sale

Make Up For Ever "Rock For Ever Aqua Eyes" Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer

Yesterday it was the day! Full of anticipation I had entered yesterday for the second time :-) Sephora.
Since I live close to Luxembourg, I persuaded my friend to time "shopping" to go to LUX ... I really just wanted to Sephora, I once concealed discreetly.

After I chased him through half-Luxembourg, we were finally in front.
more disappointed I was when I could nowhere find a Make Up For Ever stand. No muse, no Nars ... only the "standard brands of cosmetics.
I was so pissed relative.

I want then I accidentally stayed and what did I discover?
Two Sets muse! I am delighted grappsche me the so-called "Aqua Eye Pencils.
And what do I see? -50% -> € 14.95 -> MY.
usually does the Set 30 Euronen. These are only thumbnail sizes, but to try them out perfectly. And for 15 € I could really Do not leave ...

The pens are housed in a super cool tin box which was decorated with several rivets. CLICK HERE!
The box is limited as far as I know.


The kohl pencils are waterproof and all have a length of about 6 cm! The original size is priced at sephora.com $ 17 ... So that's around the € 13-14.
I have until now of course not thoroughly tested. However, I can assure you that the pins of very good quality. They can be applied very smoothly and well blurred. Especially if you want to use it as a base, or only as eye shadow. After about a minute, the colors are sitting rock solid and can blur anymore. have not you slip into the crease as you can see below a beautiful metallic sheen (no glitter). Only the black is matte.

Oh, and I did after I found the sets, by the way discovered the muse stand. Were at the start to many people before. Unfortunately, the counter was cleared relatively small and empty. The HD Foundation was only available in 3 colors: - /.

Nuja, I'm still happy with my output and look forward to the next muse products I'm going down for sure.

What are your experiences with muse? What products do you have and can you recommend? :-)

Greetings
LaMiezée



0 comments:

Post a Comment