Monday, January 24, 2011

How Did Data Base Error Came In My Poptropica

brush care - different variations and cleaner

Today I want to introduce my brush care and all related products have their advantages and characteristics. Since my last post about my brush care has in fact changed a lot!

I hope you like the slightly more detailed post and I can help you order something.



cleaner Overview

MAC Brush Cleanser

special product for cleaning, disinfection and maintenance of brush bristles that prolongs the shelf life of high-quality brushes. Practical application. For a perfect make-up brushes clean, smells fresh and dry in no time.

Content: 235 ml
Price: Now to 14 €

Ingredients: ;


Da Vinci Cosmetic Brush cleaning soap for

cleaning soap to protect the natural fat is replaced by the hair and the brush deep cleans and maintains supple. buy € 6.50 or € 11.50

at:
Content: 40g or 85g


Balea Med cleanser

Actually a pH-neutral cleanser for the skin, in my case, but misused as a brush cleaner. ;

: 250ml
price: buy to 0.95 €
to: DM




cleaning with the Da Vinci soap:

If I get my Powder, Foundation or Blush brush properly "clean" , I would most like to now grab the Da Vinci soap. The application is relatively simple. In short the brush wet and then back on the soap and her stress to a bit of foam. Froth the hair brush in hand and then rinse well. What I like about the soap very well, they all make-up remnants of the brush thoroughly liberated and the foam can wash out very quickly and well! The smell of the soap is slightly lemony. The smell of the cleaning brush only slightly thereafter.

After I washed the brush with it, I underline it easy to dry and wrap them in a tissue (for toilet paper's does) and fix the whole thing with a rubber and then hang the brush to brush my clothes dryer (more on this below):)


summary:


+ very thorough cleaning
+ light washing out the foam
+ brush hair very smooth after drying
+ lemony scent found -> fresh


cleaning with the Balea Med cleanser:

If I Balea Med cleanser to clean assume (which I am kept very few do), I though no great difference observed after cleaning and drying to the Da Vinci method, but during the cleaning it takes much longer for the foam to rinse out the brush. The cleanser is in contrast to the other cleaners of course cheap and you can not just brush to washing . Take Your cleaning power in the face is sharp and that is it is the only product that I need to remove make 's CLICK!

If you want to read my detailed review of this brush cleaning please click here!


summary:


+ good cleaning brush
+ brush hair remains supple as ever
- foaming a bit annoying
+ very cheap and an all Talent


cleaning with the MAC Brush Cleanser:

The easiest and quickest cleaning you get the MAC Brush Cleanser. I use this very much if I want to clean my eye shadow brush. Since the closure I think something failed (too much product waste, etc.), I cannot always a small amount into the lid of the cleaner and dipping my brush into it shortly. Then I take a kitchen towel or a tissue and swipe the brush out until everything is out.


The advantage over the other cleaners is that it cleans very quickly and the brush is completely dry after 2 minutes. The cleaner disinfects the brush, because alcohol-is included. What I do not think well, is the one with the MAC brush cleaner no big "on the fly can make clean". Sure, go somewhere, but not as thoroughly. What you can do with it, however, is the cleaner with water in a glass to tip over and wash the brush in it. Personally, I have not tried.


summary:


+ quick cleaning of eye shadow or Eyelinerpinseln
dried disinfected
+ + brush within minutes
- any price
- purification of large brush slightly heavier




My tips for the right cleaning get cosmetic brushes


+ a thorough cleaning of powder blush or foundation brushes her only when her washout of the brush with soap and water, but I am like you not read already was most like the Da Vinci soap! It is not expensive and has a relatively long life.


+ after washing my brushes, I always wrap in a tissue, fortify it with gum, and hang the brush to wash spindle from IKEA. Thus, first, the water seeping into the device handle and the glue dissolves and second, the brush held in the form (through the cloth).

the brush you can place it on a table edge .. find the clothes line but somehow funny:)



+ You should clean your brush regularly, so it lubricates and extends the life you no bacteria or germs in the face!
I wash my powder brush from around 1-2 times a week, eyeshadow brush best for each application (with the MAC, the cleaner is so fast) :-)




The Mini clothes line from IKEA

Looks like an octopus and has 16 staples! Costs only 4,99 €
Here the link: CLICK





And what cleaner I recommend you now? :)
I would say all 3! As always I'm on your methods and comments!


Greetings
LaMiezée

0 comments:

Post a Comment