Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Can A Headscissor Do Damage

TODO list in February 2011

UFO `S material should break down and come first!

Ufoabbau:

a blanket finished!


Embroidery:

-SAL embroidery done by solo.borde - ready!

1 followers


Nicholas bag for Marcel


-4 Seasons by Tanja Franz - spring started


Crochet:


-remianders cover of Manuel done - ready!

-My stash of Anhäkeldeckerl execute

a Anhäkeldeckerl clover

2 Anhäkeldeckerl Margarite

Scarf 's

-Adventkalenderstieferl - 9 pieces

-crocheted flowers - 59 pcs


knitting:


Scarf 's and maybe one or two pairs of socks


a Wellenbaktus ready



cards:


-the remaining thematic maps from 2010 execute finished - 1 card

tinker-after desire and mood card - 2 tickets



Crafts:


-just what I feel like it



sewing:


hab me a thing or made to sew, sometimes what I see create



Also, I've made up my mind sometimes to do something for me and my house does not always give away everything!!


Let's see what I can do this by the end of the year.

This month I have not done as much and as I show many elves, etc. .. work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment