Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Best Vintage Stereo Speakers

Are not we all a bit of Wonder Woman?

ACTUALLY (! ) I wanted nothing of the worst hyped buy MAC Wonder Woman LE. The pictures were indeed very pretty, but nothing really satisfied me.
Thanks to the love Valerie then I am but this morning the Douglas losgetigert and I have the LE once looked at with no obligation. Since I have only Tuesday afternoon and very early this morning was in top shape, I have decided to go to 10:00 clock in the city. The sun was so so great.

was At exactly 10:17 clock I say, before the largest Douglas here in Mannheim and saw them already by far! Colorful, Flashy and damned tempting!
So much for Wonder Woman! I sometimes really wonder about myself. : D

Of the lipsticks I found the Marquise D of the pictures her okay, I was really into it now but not so exhilarating. Since I prefer the "Hue" from the standard range. But the blush .... with the great shimmering apricot and pink (which is one hour after the launch was already sold out for douglas.de!) ... It was just too pretty.


the last Rest gave me the MAC vendor was also impressed by the Rouge hard! Hihi. Why is that? She also said that the security Rouge this afternoon will be sold out. It would have been a wise decision to come now! ACH? ^ ^

but otherwise I have not bought anything! At the checkout I was after I had requested a Douglas store card (immediately get 10% on my purchase) with Pröbchen Düftchen and (as you described it: D) overwhelmed. Two perfume samples - Guilty Gucci & Dior Miss Cherie, a shower gel by Chloé AND a Mini Chanel Mascara (Inimitable).

paid off I guess instead of 25 € 22.50 + a bunch Pröbchen ...
All in all a good start to the day! : D


I wish you all a great day and hope for you the sun seems to be as good as here with me! :-)

Greetings
LaMiezée

0 comments:

Post a Comment