Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is Japan Train Rapes True?

buttercups ...



the Roses of spring
moved in with us in pink.
I love this flower and
morgentlichen minus eight degrees
they are for me a little
the Gemütsaufheller.

This material treasures
make my heart beat, of course, also be higher.
Amy Butler Soul Blossoms
Temple Doors in deepwater
Laurel Dots in periwinkle
Disco Flower hot in
Disco Flower in chocolate
Laurel Dots pink in cherry pink
Butter Cups in spearmint
Sari Blooms in Raspberry
The material guess come quickly in the shop.
And thank you yet for the kind words about my
Kuschel dress
'm Sorry I currently
not really much to sew, my family are ailing back
four weeks in front of you and I care
times one and sometimes the other.
Three out of five are, unfortunately, still sick. My happiness
calendar says,
"lie within us even the stars of our happiness"
heinrich heine
stay healthy in this sense.
Best regards from the Teuto ...
Michaela

0 comments:

Post a Comment