Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Growth On Inside Of Dog's Mouth

Illamasqua!


In my long search for the best brushes, I'm stuck at Illamasqua!
I absolutely needed a new sound and make-up brushes. Above all, what's to face.
The first thoughts: MAC? ... Sigma? Japonesque? Bobbi Brown? Make Up For Ever?
The choice is simple RIIIIESIG!

you do not want to know how many reviews, videos, etc. I watched! Since we here in Germany is so well rankommt to various brush, but the election law is difficult. Now yes, I did so then after weeks of research and Sparerei for Illamasqua decided, although I could not find much of the brushes reports, I had relied on the opinions of those few that DO. All were 100% convinced of the brushes. Very soft, but the resistance to her first class, and yet has synthetic. Lynne's video the brush I then added the last bit. Her voice is almost hypnotic: D


's homepage Illamasqua is also VERY VERY cool . Who does know what I mean! :-)

Decided
I then for: Powder Brush, Blusher Brush No. 1 and / the / the Highlighter Brush . In this order on the screen from top to bottom!
I have paid by credit card. PAY PAL, most recently, but you can also select a payment method. The shipping cost is okay ... ! Around 9 €

The packet will be sent by registered letter with Deutsche Post;)
small, black and well cushioned with a great booklet with a few extra looks from Illamasqua
.


And what can I say? The brushes are amazing!
promised, very nice and soft (never had so nen soft brush in his hand), great resistance and elegant design. For me, a pure luxury! :)

A detailed review is on the brush but only in the next two weeks, as I may, of course, before testing them. Until now, I can tell you only that they could take on all products, textures and consistencies.
The job is so unfamiliar with each product easily and evenly.
You can be thrilled.


I wish you a nice day!
Greetings
LaMiezée

0 comments:

Post a Comment